Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSA 240 Magnum - 20-ish years late to the party but...

Quote Originally Posted by clarky View Post
    Just give it time.....it will all go tilt along with your viewpoint....the breech design has t fail at some point as will the guide rod.
    The Scorpion will always be there albeit twice the size .
    After a while, switching to a Tempest or HW45 will seem a joy.
    Well we'll just have to see For now I've got a compact, powerful pistol in the 240 that I enjoy shooting. I have a .177 Tempest (really nice gun, it's fun & I like it a lot) but I prefer the Magnum. The Scorpion is ok but I just don't find it fun, it's undeniably powerful & well made, it just doesn't "float my boat".

Cheers

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by ETCHY View Post
    Well we'll just have to see For now I've got a compact, powerful pistol in the 240 that I enjoy shooting. I have a .177 Tempest (really nice gun, it's fun & I like it a lot) but I prefer the Magnum. The Scorpion is ok but I just don't find it fun, it's undeniably powerful & well made, it just doesn't "float my boat".

Cheers

Dave
    Im glad you like it and it suits you .....its simply that everyone who ever owned one, which includes about 8 of my regular shooting compardres, had theirs develop annoying inconsistancy issues....in reg of both power and the accuracy...
    You find yourself so wanting to like it.....its something different and compact but will eventually just annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky View Post
    Im glad you like it and it suits you .....its simply that everyone who ever owned one, which includes about 8 of my regular shooting compardres, had theirs develop annoying inconsistancy issues....in reg of both power and the accuracy...
    You find yourself so wanting to like it.....its something different and compact but will eventually just annoy you.
    No problem. If it starts to annoy or does become a disappointment, i'll definitely post & say so

Cheers & Happy Easter

Dave