Here is a cut and paste of what I have just put up on another forum. If anyone can help please pm me. Thanks.

Ok--let's get the scrounging out of the way first. I'm in need of a mainspring to fit a Relum Hurricane, the underlever pistol. It actually has 2 mainsprings (like the rifles) but I am not too concerned with the inner. The outer I have is more or less 130mm long, about 16.1mm od and about 2mm thick. The pistol has been shooting all over the place and has a heavy trigger, so I wanted to try leaving the inner spring out. The accuracy went worse. I found a bit of spring that is actually too small OD but a bit stiffer and tried that. Power and accuracy went up. I would however like to fit either the proper spring,as I am not sure, or something with the figures I gave, but maybe longer.
Ok that is out of the way, so let's talk about the pistols.
The Hurricane is an underlever with a swing out steel breech, that I believe Gamo sort of copied for the Falcon and Center. The Tempest is a break barrel. I think John Milewski tested one in AGW in March 2016.
I was lucky enough to get one of these by accident (honestly) recently.
Now the really strange thing is, for the more technically minded among you, is that although both pistols seem to have been produced between 1957 and 1963, is that they seem to share no parts (not checked the stock bolt yet). I think both models had the Tornado style rear sight at some point, but the rearsight on my Tempest break barrel is more like a Bsa Cadet sight.
The foresights are different, the pistons and trigger are different and even the shoulder stocks are different.
For a quick run down, the Hurricane, underlever has a piston with a rod and the sear is a vertical thing a bit like a barrel plunger and is pulled down by another sear. I think maybe this is why the trigger is heavy as this plunger does not pivot. The trigger spring sits in it and locates in a hole in the grips like a Diana G4 or Slavia ZVP.
The Tempest break barrel has a piston with a cut out, like a small version of the Webley Hawks and the sear engages in the cut out. The sear spring on this sits in the trigger housing at the rear and into a small hole on the underside of the sear. The trigger itself has a hairpin spring a bit like an Original 5 thing, to tension it. My pistol has a single mainspring and no guide, but I know the pistol has been messed with as it had a cock up trigger spring fitter.
The REALLY odd thing for me is that the shoulder stocks are different widths, lengths and slightly different in design.
I cannot do pictures, but I hope that someone finds this of use or interest.