Thread: Boxed Webley Junior mk2 valuation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Mr G, appreciate the info. I now need to give it some use to make sure I'm not making a mistake by selling it!

Hello Tom,

These post-war, second series Junior pistols don't seem to be as sought after as the pre-war examples, but yours is early post-war and the box doesn't look to be in too bad condition, so I would estimate somewhere around the £100 mark would be realistic for a private sale. I have seen a Webley oil can with two holes drilled in a similar manner to those on your pellet tin to allow mounting on a Webley display board. As previously stated, you might get a bit more if you don't mind going to the trouble of selling the box and pellet tin separately via internet auction. As a matter of interest, your Junior isn't actually a Mk2 as these didn't appear until the mid seventies and had alloy rather than steel frames.

Hope this helps.

Brian

Hi Brian, Thanks for the extra info re mk2 v. second series, I'm still learning about these little beasts!

Tom

Can't part with this!

I've just been playing in the workshop and this little pistol is a belter! It's making a decent 1.9FPE with Caledonians, Gecos & Superdomes but it throws out JSB exacts at a massive 2.33! The trigger is a delight - I love it!