Thread: Crosman 1377/1322 pump up pistol advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Nice, given the price. Easy to put one to three pumps in. Manual says at least two, but mine has always been OK on a single pump for close range quiet shooting, though I usually use two. Eight pumps takes work, but definitely whacks reactive targets down.
    Strange that! After the barrel gets leaded up, my 1377 won't reach the 6yd target on two pumps till cleaned. In fact I use this as a test for time to use a pull through. After a clean its fine but definitely won't fire on one pump! I use three for 6yd target. In fact I've recently put the shoulder stock on and flipped to the peep sight and find that great fun. Its the quietest gun as you say too. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by peteswright View Post
    Strange that! After the barrel gets leaded up, my 1377 won't reach the 6yd target on two pumps till cleaned. In fact I use this as a test for time to use a pull through. After a clean its fine but definitely won't fire on one pump! I use three for 6yd target. In fact I've recently put the shoulder stock on and flipped to the peep sight and find that great fun. Its the quietest gun as you say too. ATB. Pete.
    Mine has had the stock fitted for a while. What's silly about the stock is that it ought to make it a great light starter carbine for kids, but the length of pull is something like 15 inches.

The collector in me wants to find an original early 80s Sussex Armoury 1322, with all the period add-ones that they marketed it with - stock, scope, and silencer.