Thread: BSA light ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HW100 Thumbhole stock VGC

Keep finding things, there is also a vgc thumb hole stock, the box is marked HW100

pics shortly

HW100 Thumbhole stock VGC

I believe the Manitou was the pre-runner to the FN19, but I stand to be corrected here. They seem to change hands between £150-£250 depending on the condition. The pictures aren't the clearest, is the barrel pitted? I seem to remember hearing that the trigger block was a weak point and could crack somehow; I'm sure someone else will have more accurate gen on this. Hope some of this helped anyway.

As has been said already get valuations on here and sell privately. I sold two guns recently at Holt's and was very disappointed with the prices and then £150 just for the photo s in the catalogue.Never again.
    Mac

Thank you for the information. Assume i need to post under sales, well that would make sense hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamjohn View Post
    Thank you for the information. Assume i need to post under sales, well that would make sense hehe
    Hi Graham.

You could post in sales or you could put a sales post up in this section if you wish.

The three guns you've had valued on here could be incorporated into one thread, or you could have a seperate thread for each gun --- the choice is entirely up to you.

As Gareth pointed out on another of your threads, selling off the back of a valuation thread is frowned upon on here, so please refrain from doing so.

Anyway, good luck with your sales.

All the best Mick

thanks for the info, will do Cheers

Titan Manitou

All i can say is there is still air in it so cant be leaking i would guess.