Quote Originally Posted by deejayuu View Post
Reminds me to get through the pile of projects and finish this one
Made a M6 screw in transfer port to sleeve it down . Can't remember size now but around 3mm.
Simple enough exercise with my basic tools and skill set but wasn't impressed with results. However I've more experience with shot "feel" now so must get back on it. Aware of the design criteria for bell mouth opening/turbulence etc but come on it's "just a bit of fun".

From memory the Mkll Service TP is 45mm X 4.5mm so shouldn't work at all maybe. Got some nice copper tube here. That may be interesting.
Oh hell another distraction.
I did one once with a taper driven in from the back of the piston.....a real piece of inginuity ....i used a a dowel of just a few degrees of angle but left it on a long 1.5 ft length of bar stock while testing it in and out of position and then when finally happy i parted down the steel bar until just barely 1mm was left behind the dowel.....leaving it still fixed to the bar stock. alaeft it on to poke it down in position, gluing with Loctite 480....then twisting the lenght of bar once set to snap off the tiny 1mm section holding it to the bar...
Worked perfectly .....shot cycle much nicer and power up about 0.5 ftlb...