Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airgun Licence !

Very pleased to hear that.

Brilliant news mate - chuffed for ye! definitely spread the word - a lot of people in your position might just write it off as a foregone conclusion... I wonder just how many people gave up their guns because they figured they would never get their grant due to a health condition. I think its a common misconception - even with sgc and fac
    Donald

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tonka60 View Post
    After expecting a refusal for my Airgun Licence I was amazed this morning to be told I will receive it within the next 7 days.

Absolutely delighted is an understatement !

The recent addition of a sensor to my pump has made a huge difference.
    Basically if my blood glucose drops below 4 an alarm goes of on my pump. Giving me a warning to get a drink or a snack.

Been grounded for a month , back out tomorrow ☺
    Glad to hear it mate

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Brilliant news mate - chuffed for ye! definitely spread the word - a lot of people in your position might just write it off as a foregone conclusion... I wonder just how many people gave up their guns because they figured they would never get their grant due to a health condition. I think its a common misconception - even with sgc and fac
    my mate is on happy chappy tablets for depression. he was diagnosed with it after his ex wife stopped him seeing his two daughters. he is still on them but slowly coming off them .

he thought he would get knocked back for his AWL and decided not to apply. he has got back into his motorbikes now.

he sold his Yukon night vision and his custom vit bullpupped s410 resides in my cabinet until he decides what its worth selling for.

Thanks guys for your support.

Hopefully this Licence won't Happen anywhere else in the UK !