Thread: Daystate Huntsman Regal vs Weihrauch HW100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To the OP - your list is comprised of facts about each rifle, playing against one another - its going to be difficult to decide when you do that.
    Instead, make up a list of what is important to you in a rifle and then see what ticks the boxes against each rifle.
    After all this if you dont like the outcome, then you know what your gut feeling is, so go with that... always go with your gut! I do and Im a fat bastard - but Ive got some cracking rifles that I love
    Donald

Donald, I can see where you are coming from but the pros I've listed for both guns are what is important to me in a rifle and it's the fact that these pros are shared between the two that make it a difficult choice!

I had a regal for some time, but now I've got a hw100. I would go for the hw100 somewhat better in my eyes.

well, I have a hw100t in .177 and Ive had a shot of a Boxal regal limited edition, a while ahgo - in fact, it was the first pcp Id ever shot so my perception of it may be a bit jaded... obviously the Regal wins hands down in the looks department, but I would have to say the hw100 is a tack driving, efficient beast.. I have had mine for a while now and it is just so slick and smooth and has a bombproof feeling to it.. I have a thread up looking for a swap for the 100 but in all honesty I think Ill end up keeping it and saving up for the other things I want.
    sorry I cant be of more help... maybe you should try and get a shot of both at once... Im coming to the June bash at Micks and Ill bring the 100t - you just need to find someone with the regal!
    Donald