Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
In my opinion, and I own both, the 100 is easily superior.
There is some false information given on this thread but I'm not going to start another argument.
It's important, if you're choosing between a KS/KT100 and a Regal, that you realise the real world difference between 70 (ish) regulated shots and 80 (ish) unregulated shots. As Jesim says, you can see a rise and fall at 30 yards, it's magnified at 35 yards, massive at 40 yards. At 45 yards you'll still have 70 (ish) bang on shots from the 100. With the Regal you'll be down to about 40 before you have to aim off.
Buy what you feel happiest with mate, but never kid yourself about the difference between the two.
As an aside, the problem that Villaman mentions about pellets falling back into the action is a common problem with all Daystates and is recognised even on the Daystate Owners Club forum. The official advice from the factory when this happens is to hold the gun upside down with the bolt pulled back and shake violently. Not confidence inspiring but there you go.

Chris
Interesting... How do they get in there then? Is it through the pellet prob/bolt hole? As I didn't think the probe went far enough back on mine to let anything in there??? Maybe the classic was different?