Thread: Wanted Steyr LP2 Muzzle brake/compensator

Wanted Steyr LP2 Muzzle brake/compensator

As above.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Are you thinking of removing the barrel shroud and replacing the foresight on your evo? I have an LP1 and wondered the same but cannot find one on the internet anywhere. If you have any luck, let me know. Cheers, Lundy
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Hi Lundy

Yes, have now done it, bought a LP2 comp from Steyr UK , (tel 01904 705401),cost about £72 - ouch.
    (Still using the Evo foresight) You will still be able to use the LP1 foresight and save around 70 grms.

Cheers
    Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.

Dave, thanks for that, will start saving up!
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Quote Originally Posted by silvershooter View Post
    Hi Lundy

Yes, have now done it, bought a LP2 comp from Steyr UK , (tel 01904 705401),cost about £72 - ouch.
    (Still using the Evo foresight) You will still be able to use the LP1 foresight and save around 70 grms.

Cheers
    Dave
    Sorry to jump in, but how did you find the change has affected the balance of your pistol ?

Thanks,

Steve.

No probs Steve.
    I was getting shoulder pain and a saving of about 60 grms without the Evo shroud makes all the difference, but there was a benefit when the pistol was heavier in more stability during the trigger pull. I've tried it with a compact cylinder but that is too light. I definitely prefer the balance now.
    Evo 10 Compact.