Thread: Airsporter Mark II Trigger Block Query

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    while you both are on this thread... Im gutted, my dad is over in florida just now and he has a list of things to find for me... he skyped me the other day to tell me that he wont be bringing me the tang sight I wanted as they were 200 bucks - gutted.. I wanted one for the airsporter vs the quigley bucket... I told him to keep looking!!!!
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    while you both are on this thread... Im gutted, my dad is over in florida just now and he has a list of things to find for me... he skyped me the other day to tell me that he wont be bringing me the tang sight I wanted as they were 200 bucks - gutted.. I wanted one for the airsporter vs the quigley bucket... I told him to keep looking!!!!
    https://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/883/1

Yep, keep that man looking, Donald!

Did you mention a while back that it's the June Bash you were hoping to get to, Donald?

Or the one in a few weeks' time?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, keep that man looking, Donald!

Did you mention a while back that it's the June Bash you were hoping to get to, Donald?

Or the one in a few weeks' time?
    its the june bash Tony, Im hoping Vale Boy and Valboskie will come down with me - Ive got my holidays in and its a defo for me this year - BOING!
    I just need to bring a few of my guns up to scratch before then... nothing special - Ive sold most of them, but im mostly looking forward to the drinking and wild women!

thanks for the link Mick - Ill pass it on to him.. he was at a gun show where he seen the 200 dollar effort - I told him to try the flea market! I cant push him too much as im wanting some parts for my remy 1100 as well - I know in the past it was springers only, and thats since been extended to ssp and pcp - does it also extend to 12 bore? Ive a nice auto 5 as well I could bring!
    Donald

its the june bash Tony, Im hoping Vale Boy and Valboskie will come down with me - Ive got my holidays in and its a defo for me this year - BOING!
    I just need to bring a few of my guns up to scratch before then... nothing special - Ive sold most of them, but im mostly looking forward to the drinking and wild women!
    That'll be absolutely brilliant, Donald, and I / we will very much look forward to seeing you all.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!