Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
Right then Tone.

I don't have a complete trigger unit spare, but if you fail to find one I have enough parts to rebuild your mate's.

Just bring the cylinder and back block to the Bash and I'll build one out of two and align it to the cylinder for you FOC.

All the best Mick
Thank you for that, Mick.

I managed to get a message to Mark, the owner, today, and he rang me at work. He was close to his computer, so I steered him onto the site and into Collectables so he could see the thread so far.

And he likes what he has seen and says a big "Thank You". I've also told him that he ought to join up, as I'm sure he'd like it on here. And also re-iterated The Bash.

When he was on the phone, and with me telling him that the blocks will interchange, he did mention that he might ring Protek, as I'd given him their details as well as John Knibbs' details yesterday. So, at present, I don't know if he has rung them and sourced a complete block. He did say that both the block and the threaded section were knackered, having been removed by the previous owner. And he had realised that the threaded section bolts into the block.

So, a big thank you to you and all the other helpful chaps on this subject, and massive thanks for your mega kind offer on his behalf. It may be Monday when I find out if he has gone ahead and ordered the part or if he'll be taking you up on your very kind offer.

Either way, it'd be great if he could get along to Quigley Hollow to meet you and all the other nice Boingerpeeps, although I know he works a lot at weekends as a park ranger.

Again, a big thank you to all and further affirmation (not that any is needed) of what a fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable and generous resource we have here at our fingertips.