Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Co2 pistol for the missus?

I've just bought a Umarex Beretta 92A1 - fantastic pistol cannot recommend it enough.

For something lighter, quick firing and with a fantastic light trigger then the KWC PO8 is very hard to beat.

If she is happy with a single loader then the Crosman 2240 is the one to go for.

S&W 586 "Dirty Harry", 10 shots as fast as you can pull the trigger in double action mode, coincidentally I've got a nice one for sale . No wasted gas on blowback and accurate.
    Too pricey ? How about an £80 Crosman 357 / Vigilante ? Lots of fun per £. Don't discount revolvers !
    If you want auto blowback, the KWC 1911 in its various guises puts a smile on everyone's face, the major advantage of these guns for me is that the CO2 mechanism is in the magazine, so if it breaks get a new mag not a new gun ! Baby Makarov, seen one not fired it supposed to be good too.

OP says his wife has light build and small hands so the S&W 586 probably not suitable. I had one of these and certainly accurate but a real 'handful' so I sold it.
    FAS 604, Remington 1911, Colt SAA, HW45, BSA Mercury, Winchester underlever (Walther), SMK QB78

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB357 View Post
    OP says his wife has light build and small hands so the S&W 586 probably not suitable. I had one of these and certainly accurate but a real 'handful' so I sold it.
    It's a shame there isn't a J-frame sized airpistol. The 586 is Umarexes best multishot pelletgun though IMO, if you can get on with the grip.
    Good deals with these members

Yeah, it needs to be something small and manageable. I was looking at the Beretta PX4 storm last night, that sort of size max, would probably suit.

Gamo Pr77 With a 4" barrel would do
    Last edited by short-carabine; 20-02-2017 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Wretched auto spelling thing!

I bought the wife a walther CP99 Special Agent, it is small and light and a good fit in her hands. She thinks it's the dogs bollocks.