Thread: Which Co2 pistol for the missus?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=23

Its quite a capable little pistol. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=25 Shot by me using my LOV21 (slightly modified e.g. lubed) one handed with the target at 10m.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Its just for plinking, but we'll keep the Beeman for paper punching. She likes shooting cans and has previously shown enjoyment blasting pop bottles filled with water with my shotgun, hence I was thinking semi auto Co2.

I'm well impressed with her interest in all this

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by capt hindsight View Post
    Its just for plinking, but we'll keep the Beeman for paper punching. She likes shooting cans and has previously shown enjoyment blasting pop bottles filled with water with my shotgun, hence I was thinking semi auto Co2.

I'm well impressed with her interest in all this
    Could she handle an Umarex 586?
    Good deals with these members

Could she handle an Umarex 586?
    Possibly, I hadn't considered a revolver.

I think she would go for a small classic style gun, the PPK and Makarov or similar types would probably suit.

Has anyone got experience of the KWC Makarova?

I've just bought a Umarex Beretta 92A1 - fantastic pistol cannot recommend it enough.

For something lighter, quick firing and with a fantastic light trigger then the KWC PO8 is very hard to beat.

If she is happy with a single loader then the Crosman 2240 is the one to go for.

S&W 586 "Dirty Harry", 10 shots as fast as you can pull the trigger in double action mode, coincidentally I've got a nice one for sale . No wasted gas on blowback and accurate.
    Too pricey ? How about an £80 Crosman 357 / Vigilante ? Lots of fun per £. Don't discount revolvers !
    If you want auto blowback, the KWC 1911 in its various guises puts a smile on everyone's face, the major advantage of these guns for me is that the CO2 mechanism is in the magazine, so if it breaks get a new mag not a new gun ! Baby Makarov, seen one not fired it supposed to be good too.