Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frank Mihalyi collection

Mr. Flecther you have made me a Crosman collector, I simply can't afford you making me a Benjamin collector as well! But so intriguing!!

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by DT Fletcher View Post
    It's been my experience that the BB versions (eg 110) are more common than the pellet versions.
    Hi Dean, many thanks for the reply.

Mick.

Most of the 1930's pistols went off last night and probably went for 3 times book value? Most in the $400+ range. Lot of interest bids were flying in, during the last few seconds. Not worth it to me but I'll not a Benjamin guy, but they were certainly classic Americana!

I was going for the Crosman 102 which was complete but pretty ruff as to exterior finish. It would have to be repainted and stock refunished. Had checkering on stock and fore stock so it was a very early one. Book in 95% condition is $250 it went for $360. It's not mine.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    I was going for the Crosman 102 which was complete but pretty ruff as to exterior finish. It would have to be repainted and stock refunished. Had checkering on stock and fore stock so it was a very early one. Book in 95% condition is $250 it went for $360. It's not mine.
    That's the thing with auction bidders they can get carried away at times, but who it belonged to will also add to the price.