Thread: Jsr

Jsr

Having read a few posts on here recently regarding our Sponsor JSR I thought I would try them out for postal delivery (I used to travel down and pick my stuff up in the days when they sold rifles). I ordered 3 different calibre sizes of JSB's all of which were in stock. I live out in the sticks so when I ordered them at 10.10 on Wednesday and they arrived on Thursday shortly after lunch I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent packaging, excellent service

They are excellent and always have been. I got my very first proper scope from them back in about 1980something (a Nikko Gold Crown 6x56!) and hundreds of pellets since then and a few more scopes. Always quick and well packaged.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Top firm....
    Just bought another brand new scope from them new for the same price as one got sold secondhand on here.
    My CO2 comes from them as well.
    The delivery is always very prompt and the fact that I'm supporting the sponsors of this site is the icing on the cake

Question

Are they still our sponsors as there's no clickable link on the header any more?

I bought a Gamo Stutzen from them pre VCR, It came really well packaged, Arrived quickly and was cheap!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Are they still our sponsors as there's no clickable link on the header any more?

I bought a Gamo Stutzen from them pre VCR, It came really well packaged, Arrived quickly and was cheap!!

John
    Yes!!
    J S Ramsbottom the UK's No.1 shooting and outdoor accessories retailer and sponsor of the AirgunBBS. Established for over 50 years.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by J S Ramsbottom View Post
    Yes!!

Ahh! Cheers!!
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Does not seem that long ago you could order a nice HW80 from them and have it on your doorstep the next day, happy times.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

I've used JSR a few times - excellent service
    FAS 604, Remington 1911, Colt SAA, HW45, BSA Mercury, Winchester underlever (Walther), SMK QB78

hi, i just ordered some pellets 1 hour ago from our sponsor, got email to say they have sent them. how good is that. atb mick

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    Does not seem that long ago you could order a nice HW80 from them and have it on your doorstep the next day, happy times.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    Yep, mail order was great! Had my first Webley Tempest from JSR and still use their top service for the odd accessory.
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

hi ,just got the pellets i ordered yersterday, thank you js ramsbottom. atb mick

Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    hi ,just got the pellets i ordered yersterday, thank you js ramsbottom. atb mick
    Cheers Mick
    J S Ramsbottom the UK's No.1 shooting and outdoor accessories retailer and sponsor of the AirgunBBS. Established for over 50 years.