Thread: RAW dominates 100m match in the Netherlands

RAW dominates 100m match in the Netherlands

The 100m match that was organised today in The Netherlands was dominated by shooters with Rapid Air Weapons equipment in the pelletclass. In the solidclass custom build weapons (KSS) won.

Here some pics and the results.
    Last edited by 100m airgun; 19-02-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Thanks

Do they do a comp for sub 12fpe guns at this range or are they all .25/.30 cals with 44+grn pellets? That would make interesting reading as it would be a better guide to what a lot of us shoot.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

I see by the photos that all the airguns are connected to large air supplies. That suggests heavy air use.
    So what power output are you using for the 0.30 pellets, it would, no doubt be in our FAC area which there is little or no comps here in the UK.

atb

Bru

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Thanks

Do they do a comp for sub 12fpe guns at this range or are they all .25/.30 cals with 44+grn pellets? That would make interesting reading as it would be a better guide to what a lot of us shoot.
    We have 2 different 100m competitions in The Netherlands. But on both of them +12 fpe guns are used. Minimum energy used is around 30fpe.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanFox View Post
    I see by the photos that all the airguns are connected to large air supplies. That suggests heavy air use.
    So what power output are you using for the 0.30 pellets, it would, no doubt be in our FAC area which there is little or no comps here in the UK.
    Indeed they are connected to large external air supplies. For two reasons:
    1. Heavy air use (as you mentioned). The guns that are used can produce 5-30 usable 100m target shots on the own supply.
    2. More consistency in velocity of the projectile (although some guns are internally regulated)

Here some results from another 100m competition. As you can see, in this one guns are used with calibers that are being used in the UK on -12 fpe guns. In our competion these guns (for instance BSA) will produce app. 30fpe.

ATB
    Emi
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )

What a pity there is nothing like this in the UK, I would love to try it with my FX Impact .25 fac.

Phil

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by philpot View Post
    What a pity there is nothing like this in the UK, I would love to try it with my FX Impact .25 fac.

Phil
    Party at Phil's house!

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Count me in!
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !