Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally the yanks get a break

found a good deal after all

just managed to pick up a Diana 54 in .22 for the princely sum of $190- $215 shipped. seeing as i just sold mine a few months ago for $525 plus shipping . i think i did alright replacing the old girl.
    Aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun

I've never bought a collectable with a view to selling it..so 'getting it' has been

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    I am just the opposite, price is long forgotten after I sit enjoying a prized possession some time later. The wife is a case in point, still paying after 50 years !

Baz
    paramount.That doesn't mean I've not subsequently flicked stuff on though. Probably just to 'stay in the game'.Weird eh?

Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post
    paramount.That doesn't mean I've not subsequently flicked stuff on though. Probably just to 'stay in the game'.Weird eh?
    Price is a interesting thing. It can certainly be part of the game but if you have a specific interest and you have been looking for a while, the price of most air guns don't demand large sums really. Last year I saw a pistol on gun broker that I had to have, ended paying maybe $50-100 more than it's book value. On a $400 gun it just isn't enough to even worry about, when the odds of seeing another like it may be pretty low.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie350 View Post
    just managed to pick up a Diana 54 in .22 for the princely sum of $190- $215 shipped. seeing as i just sold mine a few months ago for $525 plus shipping . i think i did alright replacing the old girl.
    I thought I got a decent deal at £400!
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by charlie350 View Post
    Sometimes good things can happen!!