Thread: bsa ultra

bsa ultra

hi to all i lent my bsa ultra multishot to an x friend and its come back stripped to bits pellet stuck in barrel was his excuse anyway move on ive worked out most bits but need to seperate barrel from chamber have undone rear grubscrews but the is something holding it together just forward of where magazine goes 2 days of looking and i still cant find how to seperate them help please thanks

I am just having a shot in the dark. The barrel isn't screwed into the chamber is it?

Sorry I can't help more. have you tried youtube?

Just Google Bsa ultra barrel removal. The internet is your friend.
    As they are pretty similar across the range, this may be a useful starting point

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....Barrel-removal

Barrel

You need to split the breech from the firing valve and remove transfer port before barrel will come out.

breach

yes my problem is the valve is in the way of un screwing barrel i have undone the rear grubscrews but there is something holding valve and chamber on close to valve forward of magazine slot i have done youtube search ect and can find nothing telling me whats there or how to remove it thanks

Send it to a gunsmith and give the bill to your mate....

bsa

wish it was that easy we have nearly come to blows as is im being defeated by one screw i dont want a huge bill because of that

ultra

Quote Originally Posted by crowbar View Post
    You need to split the breech from the firing valve and remove transfer port before barrel will come out.
    yes but how i have removed the rear grubscrews but something forward of magazine slot is holding it in still

Try BSA's technical help Paul. They may be able to point you in the right direction http://bsaguns.co.uk/support/assistance.aspx
    Also, Chambers have an excellent exploded diagram on their spares website which may help
    Last edited by ken69; 21-02-2017 at 01:32 PM.

ultra

ok for anyone interested there was a plastic plug i had to drill out on scope rail to get at grub screw

Quote Originally Posted by paull321 View Post
    ok for anyone interested there was a plastic plug i had to drill out on scope rail to get at grub screw
    You drilled through the pellet inlet? Don't worry, you can buy new ones from Knibbs. The normal procedure is to push back the pellet inlet after you've retracted the probe and probe bearing to reveal the grub screw.
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe