Thread: Bsa mk1 meteor in .177 calibre complete with scope and mounts for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bsa mk1 meteor in .177 calibre complete with scope and mounts for sale

BSA METEOR MK1 AIR RIFLE IN .177 CALIBRE.

Here we have a collectable BSA Meteor Mk1. In .177 Calibre which is much rearer than .22 calibre. The rifle is in excellent condition and the etching is still visible. The rear sight is present which is unusual on these rifles. The action is in excellent condition and the stock is one of the best I have ever seen on a Mk1 Meteor.
    There is one small piece of wood missing on the inside of the cocking slot which does not affect the rifle in any way.

The rifle is in full working order and and as tight as a drum. The power is right where it should be and accuracy is as to be expected.

I have fitted a 3-9x40EG Zoom scope with a Pair of Two Strap Sportsmatch TO48 Mounts which are specifically designed for the Mk1 Meteor.
    The scope has a Mil-Dash Range finding reticule. The reticule illuminates in either Red or Green and has Five different intensity levels in each colour.
    There is also a pair of Bikini style lens protectors.

This rifle would make a nice addition to any collection or will give many hours of enjoyment being used as an every day rifle which is that bit special.

My Price is £125.00p and this is a bargain as these rifles in this condition are becoming very difficult to obtain.

This item is for sale to over Eighteen year olds only.

For some unknown reason I can't seem to upload photos. I shall try again later.
    In the mean time I can email pictures if you let me have your email address.

Thank You for looking.

Musicman.

PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £110.00p POSTED OR £90.00p POSTED FOR THE RIFLE ALONE.
    Last edited by musicman; 03-03-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: price reduction.