Just to say Hi to you all,and give a potted history of my involvment in shooting, I'm an old hand at shooting, well at 71 I'm an old hand to most things, I had the usual airguns as a youngster a Diana rifle and I bought a Gat when I was 13 with my paper round money, I still have the Gat today, I joined the local gun club in 1984 and soon got into smallbore and fullbore handgun competition shooting mainly Police and Service Pistol and Practical Pistol diciplines, and I loved every minute of it, also reloaded my own ammuntion in verious calibres, I had a modest collection of handguns and a couple of rifles untill 1997 when handguns were banned, I carried on shooting rifle for a short time but the appeal had gone for me and I gave up shooting, I got back into shooting in 2007 using long barrelled pistol and a Winchester Mod 94AE lever action, but the local club had long gone so it meant a trip of nearly 50 miles to the nearest club/range, this got tiresome after a couple of years so I reluctantly gave up again the worst part being selling my Winchester, then after retiring in 2010 a friend let me try his pcp rifle I could not believe how air guns had advanced and soon became hooked and now have a collection of air/c02 and pcp pistols and rifles and have set up a modest 6metre range in my garage and another in my "den" where I shoot most days, well I hope I havn't bored you all too much and look forward to reading your shooting comments.
Joe.