Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Welcom Tom.

You're not a million miles from me - I know a good HFT club down this way if you're interested
    And forgot to mention not too far away from the range I use. Not seen you there yet Jonjon79?
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2k View Post
    And forgot to mention not too far away from the range I use. Not seen you there yet Jonjon79?
    The perks of working in retail mate - I get odd days off

Black Cat HFT is only 3 miles from me. It's a mile away from work if I feel like skiving off for a couple of hours

Let me know what club yu go to and the days you're there - I'll do my best to pop over

All of the above.

Where's 'New Tom' gone? He's not been logged on since he posted this thread.

Tom! Where are you!? We're getting worried now!!!

Hi Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TomT View Post
    I have just joined the forum and am full of trepidation. I have never joined a forum before so be kind to me. I look forward to sharing information with you all.
    Welcome Tom, like you I have only just joined. i am surprised as to how good this forum is, I have had nothing but great help and advice from experienced people who know what they are talking about. A big plus is that help is so freely given with the odd bit of humour. Unlike a lot of forums it is not a platform for the malcontent, to date it is all sweetness and light. Long may it remain so. Welcome again and good luck.
    Last edited by FrankG; 28-02-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Tom not John