I have to give credit where it is due. I have just purchased an R2 chrono from MH SCHIETSPORT in Poland. I am currently living in an odd world as many of my friends know [ my wife recently almost died from a massive blood clot] I am juggling time as best I can; so late on Thursday night 2nd March I bit the bullet and ordered a chrono [it's the Park rifle's fault] but that's a different thread: from the aforementioned company [Mods note,hope this naming is ok]. I was e mailed on Friday with order / shipping / tracking details / arrival times info. On Monday 6th March as stated, the item arrived. Well packaged but not over the top.
It's very compact, comes C/W a pair of batteries, instructions took a little time to grasp. but we were soon up and running:
when I eventually had time, I put the unit in front of a Skan and did a few tests; the results were brilliant. I can honestly recommend this little piece of kit and this company very very highly.
Oh the cost, oops, nearly forgot; price + shipping + paypal conversion charge, a few pence above £135 what bl***y good value.
abellringer