Thread: Chrono from Poland

Chrono from Poland

I have to give credit where it is due. I have just purchased an R2 chrono from MH SCHIETSPORT in Poland. I am currently living in an odd world as many of my friends know [ my wife recently almost died from a massive blood clot] I am juggling time as best I can; so late on Thursday night 2nd March I bit the bullet and ordered a chrono [it's the Park rifle's fault] but that's a different thread: from the aforementioned company [Mods note,hope this naming is ok]. I was e mailed on Friday with order / shipping / tracking details / arrival times info. On Monday 6th March as stated, the item arrived. Well packaged but not over the top.
    It's very compact, comes C/W a pair of batteries, instructions took a little time to grasp. but we were soon up and running:
    when I eventually had time, I put the unit in front of a Skan and did a few tests; the results were brilliant. I can honestly recommend this little piece of kit and this company very very highly.
    Oh the cost, oops, nearly forgot; price + shipping + paypal conversion charge, a few pence above £135 what bl***y good value.
    abellringer

Is M H Schietsport in Poland or Holland ?

Vic Thompson.

I have one of these, a great piece of kit when it was explained how to set it up you are right Vic b---dy great.

Gotta lurv that name!

Quote Originally Posted by LESS THAN FORTUITOUS KENNETH View Post
    Gotta lurv that name!
    Very apt name when doing HFT under the British rain.

A.G

Vic well spotted, it was late at night and my only excuse is lack of sleep [and old age] the chrono is in fact made in Poland, but I bought it from a Dutch company.
    It's both the product for the price and the efficiency of the company that warrants praising. Sorry for the misinformation folks.
    abellringer