Thread: Vortex scope warranty for life....

Vortex scope warranty for life....

Fantastic!!!

So a couple of years ago there was a fair bit of hype about Vortex diamondback scopes, I ended up buying a couple, they seemed good value for the glass which is a massive leap from the hawke rubbish I had before.

I know a lot of goods come with a supposed lifetime warranty, but its not until something actually goes wrong, that you know if the warranty is worth the paper or not.

So my Vortex Diamondback scope went a bit off centre, sent them an email in the evening, next morning had a reply honoring the warranty, sent my scope back, and a new scope recieved, very good service. Praise deserved indeed.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
    Fantastic!!!

So a couple of years ago there was a fair bit of hype about Vortex diamondback scopes, I ended up buying a couple, they seemed good value for the glass which is a massive leap from the hawke rubbish I had before.

I know a lot of goods come with a supposed lifetime warranty, but its not until something actually goes wrong, that you know if the warranty is worth the paper or not.

So my Vortex Diamondback scope went a bit off centre, sent them an email in the evening, next morning had a reply honoring the warranty, sent my scope back, and a new scope recieved, very good service. Praise deserved indeed.
    Top notch... I have 3 vortex items now, love them too. Good to hear a result like that.
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Yes good news, I've recently bought a Diamondback and a Viper

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Yes good news, I've recently bought a Diamondback and a Viper
    Snap!! Lol
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.