Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KalibrGun Cricket or fx wildcat cant decide

had a go of the a cricket today and its the one for me. just got to book a day off to go and buy one just got to get one with a nice stock. thanks again people

Lets spice it up with the new Cricket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvcwjuQMFw
    Airgun Catanonia Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks...znYSNo1mMXb-MQ : Fully unsponsored and unbiased reviews / videos

Quote Originally Posted by catanonia View Post
    Lets spice it up with the new Cricket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvcwjuQMFw
    yes saw this gun are there available yet?

In limited supply if you are willing to import. Personally I would wait and get one.
    Airgun Catanonia Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks...znYSNo1mMXb-MQ : Fully unsponsored and unbiased reviews / videos

Quote Originally Posted by wazo View Post
    had a go of the a cricket today and its the one for me. just got to book a day off to go and buy one just got to get one with a nice stock. thanks again people

Do ya self a favour and do some research befor deciding where to buy from the uk stockists asnt got best reputation where crickets are concerned

If your wanting a high grade walnut stock your better off contacting kalibrgun and buying direct they will also set it up right for 12ftlb with out drilling extra port holes in the barrel ect to bring the power down
    Last edited by dave goodall; 01-03-2017 at 06:38 AM.

Cricket all day long, I have two wildcats and a cricket, both wildcats are up for sale since buying the cricket.

There are two things I don't like about the cricket, the magazine loading system, it's terrible, and the cocking lever needed to be further forward, the wildcat comes out trumps on both these issues, but, not as accurate,, not as well built, not as reliable, my brand new one had to go back to the importers as it was terrible.
    When you pick both guns up, you really can feel the difference, the wildcats feel like a plastic toy next to the cricket.

thanks again people

Do ya self a favour and do some research befor deciding where to buy from the uk stockists asnt got best reputation where crickets are concerned

If your wanting a high grade walnut stock your better off contacting kalibrgun and buying direct they will also set it up right for 12ftlb with out drilling extra port holes in the barrel ect to bring the power down

Last edited by dave goodall; 01-03-2017 at 06:38 AM.

hadnt heard about that before! Really! Are some british importers doing this? Thats shocking bad, its not that hard to get consistant accurate and legal as many people who imorted themselves will be able to testify. I know that earlier imported versions by ratworks were critisized because their regs were full of delrin or somesuch.
    Can you name this company, or are there forum rules or something else preventing? I 'm sure a buyer would like to know, and i would like to know Why? Seems alot of trouble to goto when the reg/ spring combo must be much easier, especially enmasse.

Gratz to op on his decision, cricket is a great little gun

impresed with the cricket

Went and got my new cricket last week and used it for the first time yesterday. All I can say is wow its great really happy with it. yes loading the mag is tricky but hopefully with practice and a bit of bedding in will come good. its deadly pellet on pellet at 40 yrds all day long. thanks for all the advice people

I'm afraid to say I think the cricket is uuuuuuugly! I think bullpups with wooden stocks just isn't right! I like traditional rifles but also have a soft spot for new style guns.

After getting my compatto I think the bantam is taking top spot over an R10 unless the R10 is super quiet. If I was going to go for an oddball looking bullpup as I call them I would go for a silver FX Impact but I do like the Pulsar with 'Forest' stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Missed_dinner View Post
    I'm afraid to say I think the cricket is uuuuuuugly! I think bullpups with wooden stocks just isn't right! I like traditional rifles but also have a soft spot for new style guns.

After getting my compatto I think the bantam is taking top spot over an R10 unless the R10 is super quiet. If I was going to go for an oddball looking bullpup as I call them I would go for a silver FX Impact but I do like the Pulsar with 'Forest' stock.
    That is exactly why I love my Hatsan Gladius.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    That is exactly why I love my Hatsan Gladius.
    That looks nice! I would have one of them!

It's like the airarms galahad, wooden stock looks awful! Black stock better by still not my cup of tea!

Go onto pellpax website and type in bullpup. Everything wooden stock a definite NO! anything black or laminate, maybe or yes!