Thread: Chinese Sidelever AIR--PISTOL - springer ? ?

Chinese Sidelever AIR--PISTOL - springer ? ?

Have not put this in the Pistol section as more here may remember the far past , but sometime in prehistory there was imported a cheapy Chinese sidel-lever AIR PISTOL not airrifle . I know of the early 90's Running Deer rifles - HW breech style airrifles , sidelever springer , but there was an airpistol version ( by same maker ? ) , for those of use on a budget who could not afford FWB 's
    If Chinese , it will still probably be made today ! and selling in US under a different banner / name .... and may like Chinese stuff be sold under different brands at the same time .
    Anyone remember the original ones ?

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    They were made under quite a few names, all completely crap, crudely made and of inferior materials...
    A real example of getting what you paid for - best forgotten.

NOSTALGIA for an old Airpistol

I know I know but am a sucker for the Good Old Days .
    Can you remember them ?
    The sidelever Airrifle - not sure if the same maker but they were not that bad .
    But its the PISTOL sidelever springer that was a cheap budget Target gun that I remember .
    I'm not going to try using it in comps now but they do have their uses .
    Some were better than others such as one FWB 65 style -and had budget wood grips - had a image of a globe on the frame hence the pseudo brand name - real or imagined of 'GLOBE' .
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 24-02-2017 at 12:20 PM.

There were a number of Chinese made FWB 65 copies. The one you are referring to sounds like a Titan Globe. See the following for some information:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/68145...an-Titan+Globe

Any Info welcome

many thanks looks familiar .
    Anyone else with more - did any one use them / have one ?

I had a quick play with one today. Not too bad at all. A lot like a real FWB, nice trigger and grips. The sled works as well as the one on my FWB 80.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at