Thread: Titan Mohawk

Titan Mohawk

Hi All

Just joined the site after having a shed clear out and found my old Titan Mohawk hiding in it's sheepskin gun case in the corner.

It is in beautiful condition with an unblemished walnut stock, sights and silencer- brought back a lot of great memories of when I used to go fishing and get bored so would go off and do a bit of bunny popping! My God, it packed a punch!

Just wondering after reading lots of bits on line about these guns if they are a collectable item now- especially in pristine condition?

Would be good to hear as I may well put up for sale if it is going to make a bit, otherwise it can go back in the (new tidy) shed!

Titan Mohawk

Quote Originally Posted by Barryc17 View Post
    Hi All

Just joined the site after having a shed clear out and found my old Titan Mohawk hiding in it's sheepskin gun case in the corner.

It is in beautiful condition with an unblemished walnut stock, sights and silencer- brought back a lot of great memories of when I used to go fishing and get bored so would go off and do a bit of bunny popping! My God, it packed a punch!

Just wondering after reading lots of bits on line about these guns if they are a collectable item now- especially in pristine condition?

Would be good to hear as I may well put up for sale if it is going to make a bit, otherwise it can go back in the (new tidy) shed!
    yes they have a following.not worth a mint though. welcome to the forum btw.
    Last edited by junglie; 24-02-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Hi All

They fetch £200 - £250 in good condition, if the scope is from the same era that may be worth something as well depending on what it is, a good photo will help get a more accurate valuation. It may need a service before you sell it as the seals don't last forever.
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Hi All

Welcome to the BBS, Barry.

Which version of the Mohawk do you have ? --- there is single stroke and two stroke versions at 12ftlbs.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Welcome to the BBS, Barry.

Which version of the Mohawk do you have ? --- there is single stroke and two stroke versions at 12ftlbs.

All the best Mick
    One with a beautiful hole in the stock grip sold about 6 months ago on a US website for $700. I still have thoughts about that rifle!

single or two stroke

[Appreciate the response- how do you tell if its single or two stroke- takes just one 'pump' to prime it- is that what you mean?QUOTE=T 20;7203574]Welcome to the BBS, Barry.

Hi Mick

All the best Mick[/QUOTE]