Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man in Bristol that shot 2yr old Harry ......

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    Seriously, we, as air gunners should petition a stronger sentence for this numpty, it may even show people we are normal and not members of the antichrist because we like to shoot.p, or it could just backfire and get us licenced !
    I've been thinking along the exact same lines Rob.

That, and I hope he gets locked up with a load of violent criminals that love their kids

All of the above.

shit happens man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    I've been thinking along the exact same lines Rob.

That, and I hope he gets locked up with a load of violent criminals that love their kids

How would a license have helped? The moronic little turd would have still shot the poor baby in the face.
    I Believe if you serve a certain amount of prison time for any crime what so ever you are banned from having any sort of firearms, inc air guns and crossbows for life.
    Can anyone confirm this... Or the length of the sentence before the home office hand this little shit his ban..

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    How would a license have helped? The moronic little turd would have still shot the poor baby in the face.
    I Believe if you serve a certain amount of prison time for any crime what so ever you are banned from having any sort of firearms, inc air guns and crossbows for life.
    Can anyone confirm this... Or the length of the sentence before the home office hand this little shit his ban..
    I'm not wishing for an airgun license, quite the opposite. I was thinking that responsible members of the shooting community should call for a stronger sentence for the bloke but, I wouldn't want it to put a nail in our coffin.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    3 months and over is a 5 year ban, 3 years and over is a lifetime ban

if we started to push for a stronger sentence and it worked that he got 3 years, it would be one less idiot able to own even an air rifle for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    I'm not wishing for an airgun license, quite the opposite. I was thinking that responsible members of the shooting community should call for a stronger sentence for the bloke but, I wouldn't want it to put a nail in our coffin.

Yes that was my sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    3 months and over is a 5 year ban, 3 years and over is a lifetime ban

if we started to push for a stronger sentence and it worked that he got 3 years, it would be one less idiot able to own even an air rifle for life.

Cheers for clearing that up Rabid, Pity his sentence is not longer,