Thread: Bsa quarry king

Bsa quarry king

A certain retailer is doing these 6-24x56 Ir mildot for £69! (£100 off). Are they any good?

i have one on my hw100, was on bsa ultra xl before that.they are also side focus. brilliant scopes for the money, the side focus works great as well, the only down side is if you are doing short range shooting , it wont focus closer than 15 yards and thats on min mag. nice and clear but the mil dot is a bit thick . the turrets feel a fluffy when zeroing but havnt been a problem . a good alternative is the quarry king 6-24x50 ao which i have on my rm8 and that does do full 24x mag at 15 yards .

Quote Originally Posted by LESS THAN FORTUITOUS KENNETH View Post
    A certain retailer is doing these 6-24x56 Ir mildot for £69! (£100 off). Are they any good?
    which retailer mate..i want a look at that thanks

http://opticswarehouse.co.uk/product...sp-riflescope/

There is only one left in stock, there was 2 before I saw this post - gonna have stop coming on here its to bl**dy expensive
    Last edited by Yafflle1234; 25-02-2017 at 01:18 PM.

one other thing thats quite important to know is the distance from your eye to the eyebell needs to be massive, on my hw100 its as far forward as it can go on the rail before fouling the mag gap, on rifles with an unbroken rail like the rm8 its not a problem

Uttings have them too for the same price

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p117283-bsa.../#.WLGJt4jfWhA

One appears to be front PA the other side pa plus difference OL?

BSA Quarryking great value

I bought one of these scopes a few months ago and use it on my Webley LiteW8. For the price it is great value for the money. It has side focusing and the good thing about the scope are that the scope turrets and side focus are all low level, so it will fit a normal gun slip, which on some scope turrets it not possible. The eye relief is quite long though, but apart from this it is a good mil dot scope and great value for what you get. You will also have to buy the mounts separately.