Thread: No better site for us Sados

No better site for us Sados

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery.com/

All you wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
    Thanks to Danny...

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    ‘Tis true....I can lose myself for hours looking on there

Thanks Peter.

Is that sado as in sado-masochists or sado as in sad gits? I think I know which.

ps don't forget to let me have the Kempton dates for 2019 when you have them and I'll post them in the gallery.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

We all owe much to Danny aided by others for overcoming the difficulties after the Photobucket debacle to ensure this unique and invaluable resource is still available to collectors sados or not.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    We all owe much to Danny aided by others for overcoming the difficulties after the Photobucket debacle to ensure this unique and invaluable resource is still available to collectors sados or not.

Brian
    For that rescue, the many generous donors to the gallery should take much of the credit (yourself included, Brian). And the mind-numbingly tedious job of moving the 20,000 plus images was undertaken by several keen collectors, notably including Jimmie Dee and LeonardJ. By far the most were moved over by the amazing Citizen K in South Africa, who continues to donate his valuable time and expertise to maintaining the techie side of the gallery site.

A superb collective effort by the vintage airgun community!

You will have noticed that Trevor (cinedux on the BBS) has recently agreed to all the content on his fantastic Airgun Scrapbook being preserved in the gallery. A truly stupendous labour of love that we will all be grateful for in the years to come.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Here you Go Danny, thanks

I have sent you a handful of interesting pictures to add, should you see fit Danny

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    For that rescue, the many generous donors to the gallery should take much of the credit (yourself included, Brian). And the mind-numbingly tedious job of moving the 20,000 plus images was undertaken by several keen collectors, notably including Jimmie Dee and LeonardJ. By far the most were moved over by the amazing Citizen K in South Africa, who continues to donate his valuable time and expertise to maintaining the techie side of the gallery site.

A superb collective effort by the vintage airgun community!

You will have noticed that Trevor (cinedux on the BBS) has recently agreed to all the content on his fantastic Airgun Scrapbook being preserved in the gallery. A truly stupendous labour of love that we will all be grateful for in the years to come.
    We as collectors owe so much to the few who have put a lot of their time into getting this excellent site on line for anybody who is interested in vintage and antique airguns to get information from well done to you.