Thread: Someone on another site said Milbro stopped making pellets?

Someone on another site said Milbro stopped making pellets?

Seem to still be available? Should I stock up? Seem to be the only pellet I found that cycles my Haenel 28-R.

I think they have ceased trading so yes buy em now.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The Milbro Caledonian pellets were the worst pellets ever made in any quantity and it is a miracle that they endured for so many years. How these irregular can-bashers made it through to 1990 never mind the 21st Century is a triumph of spectacular mediocrity over informed consumer choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    The Milbro Caledonian pellets were the worst pellets ever made in any quantity and it is a miracle that they endured for so many years. How these irregular can-bashers made it through to 1990 never mind the 21st Century is a triumph of spectacular mediocrity over informed consumer choice.
    Could be true but the Milbro Select are the only pellet currently made or now not currently made but available, that are under 60 mm, the loading gate size of a Haenel 28-R. While maybe not a great brand, I think they may offer a better experience than a round ball? The Haenel was designed in the 1920-30's, when pellets were very different. The joy of collecting vintage guns is shooting them and that quest can lead to old style ammo, that wouldn't cut it today.

Milbro

Milbro went up about face but as with all things British airgunning I see new stock selling on the Bay .
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 01-10-2017 at 01:03 PM.