Thread: rifle scope on a pistol

rifle scope on a pistol

I find my brocock a tadge heavy, though I love the pistol. To mix things up today at the club I fitted a compact rifle scope 2-6x32 AO to it. After practice and a lot of holdover was consistently hitting spinners at 35yards. All very satisfying and vey challenging. Would recommend trying, if nothing else you get noticed!!!!

Americans have been doing this for years, including various modified shooting positions, like a target rifle stance with no butt, or a bent weak arm wrap-around.

Does not float my boat, but it works for pistol FT/HFT.

Why is it better than fitting a pistol scope ? Eye relief is uncomfortably close on a rifle scope for comfortable hold using pistol.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

terry is offline This is not the Terry you are looking for....

Rifle scope

I have just bought two pao 2x8x32 pistol scopes from the shooting party his name is mick Hurney Through the bay . They were 89.99each I made a offer of 70 pounds each . Offer accepted postage free and delivered as stated in 3days . They are the topaz model and are now discontinued​ . I have one on my Brocock Grand Prix and falcon fn 8 I'm well over the moon with them . Also comes with match grade mounts and cleaning cloth and Allen keys .See through caps . Also mil dot cross hairs . Outstanding .Eye relife is 13 to16 inches and very very clear
    Last edited by terry; 20-03-2017 at 05:21 PM.