Hi Rich, thank you for the advice and offer thats very kind if you could send them on hopefully i could be ready for the autumn/winter season, i just clicked on the first offical looking link on google, like i said i will talk to the competiton chap at my club and see apart from anything else just what it was i shot in over the winter, they were Official NSRA 20 yard 10 bull targets, which were signed and witnessed and as i passed him 3wks ago he mentioned something about summer targets. I know we all start fresh so to speak but i hate being a noob

Optic wise i got the Nikko targetmaster 4-16x44 1/2mildot 1/4click the reticle is a little thick but will do for now i hope, i also noticed on my opti tt 5-20x50 that it has 1/8 clicks full mildot and again quite a thick reticle and its a lot heavier but maybe that will suit better, i will however keep my eye open for the Falcon as you have suggested thank you again for that, its quite confusing if i am honest, scopes were not something i really had much to do with during my service, well apart from a 10x optics unit on my tank or those absolutely awful susat sights.

i know i keep saying this but, thank you to everyone again just for putting up with me i do appreciate it, hopefully we will meet at a competition one day and i WILL buy the brews and biccies.
take care
D