Thread: 16 ftlbs out of the box......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artfull-Bodger View Post
    If you want to know how likely this story is to be true, consider this rather salient question-

How many people had chronographs in 1984?
    Errrrrrrr.
    (Wind blows and tumble weed rolls)

Probably everyone according to him
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

I'm liking that Theoben Sirocco for £1000!

Thing is, he clearly does sell stuff, even at his prices and with his silly descriptions and poor spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post

Thing is, he clearly does sell stuff, even at his prices and with his silly descriptions and poor spelling.
    No he doesn't,after awhile he will mark it as sold so it comes up on his selling page as a sale but wait around a couple of three weeks and the same gun reappears for sale. .... imo he's trying to make out that people are buying his guns at that price,trust me they ain't.
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by weebster View Post
    No he doesn't,after awhile he will mark it as sold so it comes up on his selling page as a sale but wait around a couple of three weeks and the same gun reappears for sale. .... imo he's trying to make out that people are buying his guns at that price,trust me they ain't.

Sneaky.

So, looks like his hobby is pretending to sell guns on the internet but not actually selling them?

Some people are weird.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Sneaky.

So, looks like his hobby is pretending to sell guns on the internet but not actually selling them?

Some people are weird.
    When was the last time we heard from the Grahams?
    Good deals with these members

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I have an export power Benjamin pumper. Claiming above 15ft/lb from the box I tested it and it produced an alarming 12.2ft/lb!!!

You will be glad to hear that I reigned that in before returning it to the uk.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I have an export power Benjamin pumper. Claiming above 15ft/lb from the box I tested it and it produced an alarming 12.2ft/lb!!!

You will be glad to hear that I reigned that in before returning it to the uk.
    Whaaaaaaw... Shoot through 4 transit vans with that???? must have been banned at some point!!?? Lol
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Sneaky.

Some people are weird.
    Just a sneaky way of adding to his 'sold' stats, under your name on free ads it states what live ads you have and how many succesful sale ads you have had.
    Quite often see his guns up as 'sold' only for them to reappear a few weeks later with maybe a tenner off the price. Mind you he does have a collection of 'rare' guns
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Because, you know, the base model Countryman with beech ("stained walnut") and open sights, is "very rare" and "special order". Must be some really special beech they used there.

"BEST OFFER GETS THIS CLASSIC BASICALLY ONE OFF I'VE PUT A FIGURE OF £1000 IN THE BUY ME NOW TO STOP SOMEONE JUST CLICKING AND PAYING..."

I thought that was the idea, on a good day.

"GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF SEEING MY RIFLES BEING SOLD ON FOR DOUBLE."

Surely that's because he underprices them? Surely?
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS