Thread: Vortex Diamondback Stockist

Vortex Diamondback Stockist

Hi All, I'm trying to find a UK stockist who has Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8 x 32 scopes in stock if anyone can help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    Hi All, I'm trying to find a UK stockist who has Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8 x 32 scopes in stock if anyone can help please?
    There's one in sales I think!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Sorry.... Sold already.
    Just Google it there's a few on the e*** & a*****
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

I managed to get Vortex Diamondback binoculars from Lakeside optics Chew valley lake near Bristol last year, they also had some scopes I there. What they were or if they were Vortex I don't know but worth a call.

HTH
    Trev.
    Nil Illigtimi Carborundum

Thanks for your help guys, I looked on the Rifleworks website and it says unavailable. I must admit I'm not keen on the bay of evil but I might have to resort to that if I can't find one elsewhere.

Thanks for your help guys, I looked on the Rifleworks website and it says unavailable. I must admit I'm not keen on the bay of evil but I might have to resort to that if I can't find one elsewhere.
    I've bought there before, it's fine to be honest as your warranty is with vortex there is also amaz**.

Try Uttings.

A.G

The 2-8x32 has been discontinued. Grab the new old stock while you can!
    Awesome scope.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Hi Blackmax

A couple of years ago I bought the then new model, Vortex Diamondback HD 3-12 X42 HP scope from Rifleman Firearms. Not sure If they still stock the model that you mention, but maybe it's worth giving them a call. I can also vouch for their after sales service too,

John :

Rifleman Firearms http://www.riflemanfirearms.com/cate...le-scopes-/72/
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

Who, s a lucky boy then?

Try XTX air...great scope I have one.

Hi, search on bay of evil for seller'tinfish53' who actually is rifleworks. I know because I've bought vortex products through them and spoke to them over the phone too. 100% genuine guys.

Rich