(Collection in person only from Witney in West Oxfordshire)

Webley Mk2 Service for sale. .22 3rd pattern. Unmolested and matching numbers. £450

Hi all,

It's the last gun I have. Promised myself I'd keep it but the last time I shot it was down as Basingstoke with John and Josie, when I had my last house (which is over 11 years and two boys ago now John!). After spending the bulk of last year clearing my parents house, I have seen the sheer hell that is hanging onto things you enjoyed using once but have not used for years...

I'd sooner turn this into money and do something with the boys, I get the enjoyment, the gun gets enjoyed (it is a lovely thing after all).

This was THE gun I always chose to shoot and the first Service I owned, I have owned it over 20 years after buying from a gunsmith so it is new to your group and you have not seen it at fairs etc. If you want one, working, unrestored, all original with matching numbers, here is a rare chance to buy one.

.22 3rd pattern.

Gun Serial S 12198

Barrel Serial 12198

All over patina with traces of blue.

No cracks/repairs on stock or horn plate.

Peep all working.

Safety sear working.

Ready to shoot and enjoy.

Comes with gunslip and pellets.

£450

Pictures:

http://s352.photobucket.com/user/spr.../service%20mk2

As with all my previous sales I WILL NOT POST. It's pickup in person only weekdays from about 6pm or some weekend time might be available. Please don't offer or make a deal if you are unable to come and collect, it's not fair on anyone interested to bag it and then not grab it!

Cheers guys, this leaves me with a Diana Gat!

Paul