Thread: Reloading .338

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AAHHHH!
    I'm back, I do not have time to troll( pardon the pun ),unlike certain so called armchair experts, with exception of Mr Melbourne, I have been shooting and reloading for almost 30 years. This is a stop gap for me since I have had experience to shoot from 22 through to 500 express rifles (and pistols, talk about .50AE) and reloaded most of them, except .55 boys (and boy would I like to shoot that some day before I retire).
    so maybe some of you are right, this post may be too much to take in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guesty View Post
    Just spotted this thread in passing, and though I usually wouldn't get involved I feel I have to comment.

Tac, why are you picking on this guy?
    His questions are perfectly valid. You have no idea of his financial situation nor his desire to travel to shoot this thing. Just because you wouldn't want to travel a long way for plinking doesn't mean that he wouldn't. Incidentally Lydd is only 90ish miles from him and I and most of my buddies drive further than that twice a month to shoot at Bisley. They guys at the 50 cal club come from all over the UK to plink at various ranges.
    Calling him names for not responding to your jibes in a timely manner is simply childish, perhaps he is a busy guy?
    Lastly, he hasn't resorted to bragging about his experience but has the humility to ask questions which is the whole purpose of this forum.
    have you not worked out that bragging is his middle name? He has done it all.

Paul.
    Not Mr perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Guesty View Post
    Just spotted this thread in passing, and though I usually wouldn't get involved I feel I have to comment.

Tac, why are you picking on this guy?
    His questions are perfectly valid. You have no idea of his financial situation nor his desire to travel to shoot this thing. Just because you wouldn't want to travel a long way for plinking doesn't mean that he wouldn't. Incidentally Lydd is only 90ish miles from him and I and most of my buddies drive further than that twice a month to shoot at Bisley. They guys at the 50 cal club come from all over the UK to plink at various ranges.
    Calling him names for not responding to your jibes in a timely manner is simply childish, perhaps he is a busy guy?
    Lastly, he hasn't resorted to bragging about his experience but has the humility to ask questions which is the whole purpose of this forum.
    Taken on board.

tac

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Taken on board.

tac
    Good man. My rant now deleted similarly.
    Now I'm hoping that Sniper might let us have a go on his 338LM which has gotta be one of the coolest toys in the box.

Request taken from Mr Guesty, will happily oblige, and anybody who wants a go (including Mr Armchair shooter).
    One is correct I don't have much time to go on the computer, I work away where personal comms devices are not looked upon lightly!
    Last edited by sniper3; 22-03-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: predictive wording!