Thread: Woshft

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Woshft

I have selflessly decided to set up my own Worlds HFT competition. As we already have a good supply of shooters down here South of the M25 I will base it here in Sussex and shoot it over one round on a nice frost free winters day thus emphasizing the Mud Rolling aspects beloved of the format. Also as it will be my Worlds HFT Championships I will set the course memorising every range and target size I will take my time so to be sure I don’t forget them. It will have slightly different rules to that already tried and tested UKAHFT format. The only differences will be NO free stander this will be replaced by an extra prone only shot. Crib sheets for helping you measure targets and god forbid not knowing where your pellet is meant to be at a specific distance on your testicle are also banned along with girly shooting mats unless pink. Windicators must be 18” long and have a full tin of pellets attached to their trailing end. You can call targets whenever you want as long as you have violently pulled the string at least five times after missing. If after all this the target is actually found to be defective the target will be replaced and the person calling it shall be deducted the full two points for delaying people getting to the pub. Also falling a sleep at the peg whilst pretending to wait for the wind to drop is allowed. Anybody wishing to enter the inaugural World of Simmmo Hunter Field Target Championship which will be held on a date to be announced preferably a date that clashes with some big HFT competition where at least one free standing shot is mandatory can apply now via PM to Blackscale on here, he will gladly arrange all your travelling and accommodation whilst seeing personally to your dietary needs.

Monkey WOSHFT
    Last edited by simmmo; 13-03-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Thought I was Blackscale so could write like a fool.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.