Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woshft

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    start at 11:00
    This ^
    And can we nominate to shoot pistols for anything less than 13 yards?
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Only if all asst standers are 45mm and 30yds...eerr make it 15yds...
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by where's molly View Post
    Yeah bus shelter do me fine!!. ..no free standers..perfect for me.. ..better still....no supported standers either! must make a note not to eat said crisps any closer than six foot away from peg.. ..just in case one sprays out of mouth and obscures shooters vision!!!
    Ah sneaked in there with your pink mat. Thought you were an Essex girl not a Brighton one.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Blackscale has asked me to ask if you can please stipulate which flavour crisps you want and let him know by PM as quickly as possible so he can have them available at your allocated peg for you.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Please note, they will be 'fat free' crisps, so we don't ruin the 'six pack' of the average hft'er!

Not sure if any of you are vegan, like Andrew but if you are we have some 'cow free' - beef crisps cooked in cactus oil (Andy's fave) followed by water biscuits (low fat water) obviously Larkin and the MAD crew will be provided with pork scratchings to make them feel at home (ring Andrew for any other dietary necessities, i know he is a bit of an expert on..well to be honest anything but shooting!)..

Hopefully Andrew will honour us with his infamous speech on "how to live for free...or at someone elses expense" look forward to that one, shaping up to be a great day!

Excited spongey x

This just-in (see wot i did there) some of the Buxted Elite, might, give a demonstration on clearing brambles with your air rifle!
    Not to be missed!...eerr, well you know wot i mean..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

As in accordance with the general Sussex policy to make sure all targets are UKAHFT legal unlike a no. Buxted members kindly and without even being asked tried to rectify last Sunday at the Oaks by removing said obstructions with lead scythes WOSHFT will ensure no impediments on the 15mms. We are confident that we can achieve this quite easily as Blackscale has kindly offered to roll the lanes with his body whilst putting out the crisps. We just need the landowners permission to ensure this amount of clearance is ok.

He has also made a valid point that hearing protection and small stools should be mandatory and I have taken this on as he has correctly pointed out that quite often while he is down on the peg sleeping the snoring can be deafening and it would be far more comfortable if everyone had a seat while waiting for him to involuntarily pull the trigger and accidentally wake himself up. A paper back book has also been suggested in case anyone wants to have a good read whilst waiting also.

Also pistols for the short ones may be allowed but only for grown ups in long trousers.

Monkey

I can only imagine over how many bottles of wine and copies of the mole catchers guide to the Galaxy you managed to dream this one up mate !!! I don't think you've give it any reall consideration as to numbers of people likely to turn up.catering,parking,prizes,I've a get out clause for you,have it on the same Sunday as bisley southern hunters and that way your guaranteed to just have spongey and yourself there with this love hate relationship you both have in that you hate him and he loves it.Spongey could do the sandwiches there bound to be jam although I wouldn't have one I've seen what he does with his hands,you could also have a shoot off for 3rd place I'd pay to watch that and still have time to get to bisley for me to book you in.

Quote Originally Posted by boinger1 View Post
    I can only imagine over how many bottles of wine and copies of the mole catchers guide to the Galaxy you managed to dream this one up mate !!! I don't think you've give it any reall consideration as to numbers of people likely to turn up.catering,parking,prizes,I've a get out clause for you,have it on the same Sunday as bisley southern hunters and that way your guaranteed to just have spongey and yourself there with this love hate relationship you both have in that you hate him and he loves it.Spongey could do the sandwiches there bound to be jam although I wouldn't have one I've seen what he does with his hands,you could also have a shoot off for 3rd place I'd pay to watch that and still have time to get to bisley for me to book you in.
    At last a constructive post, yes a great idea hosting it then as it in deed has that One only mandatory stupid shot and it will hopefully be a frost free day. If I wanted to shoot standing up I would stop devouring the Malbec save air and shoot 10 metre. I reckon Spongetwat would struggle with the jacket though. Can bring you a few moles next time I see you if you want, reckon you would look good in some moleskin?

Monkey

Andrew! that was quite cruel, you appear to be suggesting that i am a little overweight??

I think you will find it's the amount of wine you drink (very observant plinkplonker) that makes me appear overweight...

Looking through your bloodshot swollen weeping crusty eyes, it would be easy to mistake muscle for fat!

I have heard that the recycling lorry has to make a separate run to your 'Shangri-La' type residence, to clear the bottles allowing safe

exit incase of fire!

Anyway, enough of this petty nonsense (i shot that bramble target with gun flat on floor and it went over clean...just sayin') HERE is

why, hope that helps, it's a new thing called gravity....

I like the general theme of this new discipline.. (i will explain that word when i see you) but it has just occurred to me, that UKAHFT run a perfectly good version of this, where i don't have to do the catering...

So just because you struggle (lets face it you struggle at most things..) Why oh Why would you want to change it??.......

Sorry just had a thought...

This isn't about the ZERO i gave you for not touching the peg is it?...(yeah i did ha!)

I would like to apologise!....But i just can't bring myself to lie!

Best day ever!

I know why you lie down so long(well more round than long) its to avoid all those doughnuts you get when standing obviously a new diet regime?

Monkey

I understand you are bitter and have to resort to name calling, try to take three deep breaths and don't let the third one out...

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    I understand you are bitter and have to resort to name calling, try to take three deep breaths and don't let the third one out...
    You certainly do.

Monkey

Sign me up :-)
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Blimey, this is getting to be hectic.....

Just got it Simmy UNDERSTAND... as in below par at standing..i'm right aren't i!!