Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Woshft

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Blimey, this is getting to be hectic.....

Just got it Simmy UNDERSTAND... as in below par at standing..i'm right aren't i!!
    Unbelievably yes.

Welcome aboard Gary, but Boinger1 has given me an idea, why limit it to the World. Why not The Galaxy. No Spongebob that is not a car or a phone.

Wine o'clock.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Just a thought, how about adding a mystery tour to the event,

The shoot starts at 10am and at 8am we all get a text with a clue, those that work it out can go and shoot, those that can't, have to meet up in a car park in Hull.

Also, will the national team event be worked out on shoe size or is it pure bribery? If its bribery, I would like to start the bribe with 4 sherbet dibdabs, a half pack of spangles and a copy of Razzle from 1987

Chilly
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Quote Originally Posted by scutter View Post
    Just a thought, how about adding a mystery tour to the event,

The shoot starts at 10am and at 8am we all get a text with a clue, those that work it out can go and shoot, those that can't, have to meet up in a car park in Hull.

Also, will the national team event be worked out on shoe size or is it pure bribery? If its bribery, I would like to start the bribe with 4 sherbet dibdabs, a half pack of spangles and a copy of Razzle from 1987

Chilly
    See I always knew the Petes under valued you. You can have the seat next to Blackscale could even be a seesaw for you two. Hull sounds windy.

Still better than the free stander lottery for us mortals.

Monkey GOHFT.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Got it!

It's a chocolate bar innit!

Surprised you haven't used all your Dib Dabs up....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Sign me up :-)
    I'm holdin' out for the bunch offerin' the best crisps ...
    .... coated peanuts might swing it ....
    ..... a bag of Malbec would be a clincher.
    Wonder what Sparky's offerin?
    arf!

As a consumer I think the "Worlds" is my oyster (see what I did there ?)

UKAHFT rules - tried and tested, tweaked over many years to suit the equipment avaliable and types of venue. Allows anyone to turn up with any legal equipment and enjoy the shoot but also allows the competitive, commited shooter to test themselves against like minded shooters with technical challenges and tough environmental considerations.
    Courses set by various teams and individuals, experienced by setting out regularly to a defined set of specifications that are consistent both nationally and internationally.
    Shot weekly at many clubs around the country with club and regional series competitions, oversubscribed National rounds and a sold out World Championship that sees international shooters travel from many Countries to take part.
    Prizes range from "bonus bunny cash pots" including a number of £500. Scopes & equipment, & high end rifles from many top level sponsors.

Masters rules - been running a couple of years, based on the UKAHFT rules with minor tweaks to remove supported positionals which suit individuals taste. Individual competitions shot at various hoasting venues around the country to create a series, set out exclusively by the organisers.
    Created an encompassing organisation to include other Countries who can host a European Championship to their rules.
    Prizes range from cash, equipment and end of series rifles from BSA.

WOSHFT rules - Again set to UKAHFT rules with no stander. Crisps of various flavour left at pegs. Calling of targets allowed under pain of death. Course setter smells of cheap red wine and is often injured in hotel bathrooms. Can be unreliable in the rainy season as his car doesn't float. Has a sidekick who may try to sell you lucky heather.
    Venue TBA but somewhere in deepest hobbit country.
    Main prize may include a ride on a unicorn or "manly hug".

Wow...how lucky are we eh....
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Yeah! .....
    ..... but what's innit for me?
    arf!

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Yeah! .....
    ..... but what's innit for me?
    arf!
    Your too easy. Malbec a bag of from George. Now get back to your straw.

Monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    As a consumer I think the "Worlds" is my oyster (see what I did there ?)

WOSHFT rules -
    Again set to UKAHFT rules with no stander. Tick
    Crisps of various flavour left at pegs. Tick
    Calling of targets allowed under pain of death. Unless Lucky Larkin, twice
    Course setter smells of cheap red wine. Tick
    and is often injured in hotel bathrooms. And elsewhere.
    Can be unreliable in the rainy season as his car doesn't float. New car with snorkel required
    Has a sidekick who may try to sell you lucky heather. Well lets face it we need it..
    Venue TBA but somewhere in deepest hobbit country. Or the galaxy.
    Main prize may include a ride on a unicorn or "manly hug". Here is hoping you win lover.

Wow...how lucky are we eh... unless its clear and closer than it looks. Still makes me smile..
    You are so insigthful will make sure Spongey puts you down for two bags of crisps.

Monkey

Try and keep up son, he shoots for MAD, he gets the scratchings! and bus shelter (sea views mind) oh yeah!

I know it's a bit late in the thread but wot are we discussing and is Larkin 20% Hamster..Eh? I will give him two bags of scratchings, one for each cheek......Joke!...Funny though, infact it's so funny my belly is still rolling 5mins after i stopped laughing! ...That's not funny!

How can we play HFT on a Galaxy, i'm confused .com

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Just a thought.

We shoukd actually do this :-)
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post

How can we play HFT on a Galaxy, i'm confused .com

XX
    Family bar. Someone mention the bar?

Monkey.

Still cant believe it wasn't 45 yards !!
    I reckon one of you "hurred" on my scope...

Or the cheap and nasty Chineesium bracket the target was blue-tacked too committed harakiri just as i shot and THATS why my pellet landed a few microns above the kill !!
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Still cant believe it wasn't 45 yards !!
    I reckon one of you "hurred" on my scope...

Or the cheap and nasty Chineesium bracket the target was blue-tacked too committed harakiri just as i shot and THATS why my pellet landed a few microns above the kill !!
    You stayed down after the Dink longer than Spongey took to shoot it. At least no one bettered your effort.

Monkey

Just a thought.

We shoukd actually do this :-)
    You after Spongeys crisps.

Monkey.