Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kalibrgun Capybara

Quote Originally Posted by R30Jeff View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww, the goggles they do nothing someone pass the mind bleach
    It will sell out as quick as the shops get them in the UK massive demand from everybody as usual with anything from Kalibrgun

Quote Originally Posted by max29aug View Post
    It will sell out as quick as the shops get them in the UK massive demand from everybody as usual with anything from Kalibrgun
    We will never see them as they are apparently semi auto so game over right there , if the do a non semi version i would import rather than get one from chershire gun rooms as i would not want anti tamper as id rather be able to set the reg hammer spring ect
    The new cricket carbine in the monte carlo stock may well be my next gun as the colibri is the only pup that appeals to me maybe a P15 to mess about with could be o the cards

Yep I'll have one of those ........WHEN ?????
    Any dealers on here. Please put me on your list.

I'm afriad I agree with the OP, not to my taste
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

I would love one.

I was lucky to recently get my hands on the 1st Kalibrgun Cricket Mini in the country back in Feb

That was a fine rifle too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvcwjuQMFw
    Airgun Catanonia Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks...znYSNo1mMXb-MQ : Fully unsponsored and unbiased reviews / videos