Thread: Calling Gamo Falcon (underlever pistil) owners

Calling Gamo Falcon (underlever pistil) owners

Hi all,
    Does anyone have a manual for one of these pistols or there derivatives? If so please would you scan it and send it to me. I have just acquired one and am having great fun shooting it in the garage :-)
    Cheers
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    It is a fairly simple spring-piston design, some say coped from the FEG pistol which may well be its ugly grandmother.

Here is the exploded diagram from Chambers

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products...Falcon-Pistol/

I would do a standard 'oldschool' springer tune on it to smooth it out and reduce spring surge. Its more common stablemate the Centre, which shares its metal bits, was a very common pistol trainer in the 70s and 80s for people beginnning in the sport.

oldschool tune thread... you just need the first post...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ing-Gun-Tuning

Once you have given it a tune it will be just a matter of a drop of oil on the linkages every tin of pellets or so, and that is it til the spring needs changing.

Ugly grandma pistol, the Relum Hurricane (made by FEG in Communist Hungary)

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...89178168195560
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 09-03-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I learned to shoot with a center; decent guns IMHO.
    Well made, fairly accurate, reasonable trigger, easy to cock, nice sights, and a very safe loading mech. What's not to like ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thanks for the info chaps. JB I agree with everything you say, I am having a lot of good safe fun with it.

I also posted this request in the pistol section and another member has kindly agreed to scan and send me a copy of the manual.

This one is so much fun and it is definitely a keeper and will be treated to a strip, clean and relube. I may even experiment with cold blue once I have removed the surface rust

This my horrify some of you.......

I have just realised that I much prefer the Falcon to an HW70 I had a couple of years back. There I have said it, there is no taking it back. I moved the HW on quite quickly but the Falcon will stay put and cost me a lot in wad cutter pellets

I also had a Daisy 717 for a bit and again it did not stay long. It is funny how we can bond with somethings and be left cold by others.