Thread: Artemis p15

Artemis p15

Anyone got one of these. Looked at the P10 today which 6lb something. It had a rear bolt which didn't feel right on a bull pup. A pictanny rail which doesn't help most of us with dovetail mounts.
    So from what I've read then P15 has a dove rail a side lever cocking mechanism, but what interested me was its 4.4lbs in weight and only 26" long. Ideal for a nv set up and more.
    Anyone own one? Yes Chinese made but if it works well and durable I'd be interested.

yup dovetail and side lever , check out bullpup mad forum there is a thread going on the P15

Yes read it, but does anyone on here own one??

P15

2nd this post any owners out there willing to share views looking at one for a Nv ratting stet-up

As with all of the chinese stuff - poorly made, but if you're willing to put the effort into stripping them down and fixing them, they're probably ok.
    You should ask yourself If you really want to be anywhere near a tube filled with 3000psi of air on something that is poorly made to save yourself a few quid though.

I've got a P10 that I've been trying to fix for someone, sadly the barrel is a complete write-off on this one.

Dead easy to strip down though, which is a bonus.

Artemis P15

I've got a P15 .22 had it for a month, straight out of the box 11.7 ftlbs with AA Field spot on at 45yds. It's very light & easy to carry when walking.
    It's not pellet fussy. I had to spend 20mins cleaning the barrel (about 30 patches through to clear the gunk they put in to protect the barrel) the magazine cycles faultlessly, the side lever is smooth, easy to strip & clean the internals. It's 27" long & weighs 5lb with MTC Viper Connect 3-12x32 fitted.
    My P10 is almost double the weight & will be gone soon. All in all I like it.
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    Yes read it, but does anyone on here own one??
    Yes i have a .25 P10 and a .22 P15 The P10 is very heavy about 8.5 lbs without a scope , The P15 is much lighter at about 5.5lbs and is more easy to load due to it being side leaver, also the magazine fits flush in the action were as the P10 mag dont. Both guns the build quality and finish i found to be very good and they are very accurate ,I think the P15 stock is a bit bland in shape. I dont see why the scope rail is a problem you can buy an adaptor rail from E--y and fit Weaver mounts , If any one needs Weaver mounts i have loads of new sets in 25mm and 30mm , Do i own any other PCP to compare these rifles with yes 2 Venom Daystates , Daystate PH6SE, Daystate Airwolf, Custom Titan MPT and 2 Custom FX200, Logan Solo, Venom Viper, BSA Superten, Evanix Sidewinder and a Evanix Black Kat.
    Last edited by venoman; 18-07-2017 at 07:56 AM.
    .22 Venom Mach 1 (FAC) 6-25x56 Millett.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Thumbhole 6.5-20x40 Leupold EFR.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Sporter 4-12x40 Leupold.
    .177 Venom Vantage 4-16x50.
    .177 Venom Daystate 8-32x56 AGS.
    .22 Venom Datstate 4-16x56 AGS.
    .22 Webley Venom FX2000 6-18x40 Busnel Legend.
    .177 Titan MPT by Steve Pope 6-24x40 Tasco.
    .177 Pro-Sport 4-16x50.
    .22 Webley FX2000 3-9x33 Leupold EFR.
    .177 Logan Solo 4-16x50.
    .22 HW90 (spring powered) 4-16x50
    .22 Gamo Stutzen.
    .177 Walther lever action.

My local gunshop has these,(P15)they rate them very highly,so much so the staff have all bought one.

They reckon they are spot on!

And as a bonus they are doing a special promotion at the moment

£299 !!!!!!

http://www.countrywaygunshop.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
    As with all of the chinese stuff - poorly made, but if you're willing to put the effort into stripping them down and fixing them, they're probably ok.
    You should ask yourself If you really want to be anywhere near a tube filled with 3000psi of air on something that is poorly made to save yourself a few quid though.

I've got a P10 that I've been trying to fix for someone, sadly the barrel is a complete write-off on this one.

Dead easy to strip down though, which is a bonus.
    I have had a few disagreement with Brian on minor issues but on this one I am with him. I was only this morning looking at P15 in .25. I then remembered that of the two CO2 pistols of mine that have been made by the same manufacturer. One is functioning flawlessly but the more expensive one is faulty. The barrel reciever has not been machined true so the barrel points upwards and there is no way that I could get a zero on it. This is a problem with Chinese manufactring no matter what they produce. Be it rifles, pistols, lathes, milling machines, astronomical mounts, telescopes etc, etc. If you get a good one they are great but if you get a bad one then!? .
    Still the price is very attractive though if the cylinder does not buldge.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I have had a few disagreement with Brian on minor issues but on this one I am with him. I was only this morning looking at P15 in .25. I then remembered that of the two CO2 pistols of mine that have been made by the same manufacturer. One is functioning flawlessly but the more expensive one is faulty. The barrel reciever has not been machined true so the barrel points upwards and there is no way that I could get a zero on it. This is a problem with Chinese manufactring no matter what they produce. Be it rifles, pistols, lathes, milling machines, astronomical mounts, telescopes etc, etc. If you get a good one they are great but if you get a bad one then!? .
    Still the price is very attractive though if the cylinder does not buldge.

A.G
    Do you think that they would selling them in the USA and other countries if there was a risk of this .
    .22 Venom Mach 1 (FAC) 6-25x56 Millett.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Thumbhole 6.5-20x40 Leupold EFR.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Sporter 4-12x40 Leupold.
    .177 Venom Vantage 4-16x50.
    .177 Venom Daystate 8-32x56 AGS.
    .22 Venom Datstate 4-16x56 AGS.
    .22 Webley Venom FX2000 6-18x40 Busnel Legend.
    .177 Titan MPT by Steve Pope 6-24x40 Tasco.
    .177 Pro-Sport 4-16x50.
    .22 Webley FX2000 3-9x33 Leupold EFR.
    .177 Logan Solo 4-16x50.
    .22 HW90 (spring powered) 4-16x50
    .22 Gamo Stutzen.
    .177 Walther lever action.

Quote Originally Posted by venoman View Post
    Do you think that they would selling them in the USA and other countries if there was a risk of this .
    No idea what they do or don't in the US TBH. For me , and it is a personal matter, there is a question of confidence in the testing procedures in China. I am not going to go into details but I know of the short cuts that they used to make to get the price down in manufacturing other instruments so perhaps my opinion of their claims is tainted but that is how it is. I guess everyone has to make their mind.

A.G