Thread: FWB C60 vs Walther CG90

FWB C60 vs Walther CG90

Any views?

I suspect the answer is that the Walther looks nicer, but the Feinwerkbau is the better rifle.

I would really welcome any opinions, and real-world experience, of either or both. Thanks..

Why on earth would the FWB be better???
    They're both as accurate no doubt. 'Better'solely depends on personal preference.
    Yes they have 'the name', just like anschutz has 'the name'in smallbore, but that doesnt say anything. Only that people are herd animals that buy stuff cause their neighbour has one too..

I had the CG90 and was very content with it. The balance was for me actually better than my LG300. It was easier to hold still, probably cause of the heavy steel cilinders.
    Sold it only cause I dont have nor like, bulk co2. If it was compatible with 12gr bulbs, I probably never sold it.
    I like Walther ergonomics better anyway, both for AR and smallvore
    ATB,
    yana

I have both and it's the CG90 that does it for me. To qualify that, I should say aesthetically I prefer the looks and also the 'feel' of the CG 90

The FWB has a simpler loading process and the both are more accurate than I am, so if you are looking to get one and have access to bulk fill CO2 you wont be disappointed with either.

Thanks, guys, appreciate the replies.

The Walther v FWB was just a gentle tease.