Thread: HRPC Club Shoot 12th March

Cool HRPC Club Shoot 12th March

A nice morning shooting, with the rain holding off until we were leaving the course. As usual there was a lot of banter going on and not a little taking the Micky. The main events of the day were Target 7 getting totally mullered and falling apart and Peter Gadget Man) Fenn setting a new personal best despite us not letting him use any of the “extras” he’s made for his rifle. The coffin handle hamster is one thing but now he’s modified it to accept a camera tripod the rifle just sits there on its own.
    The shooting itself was a bit strange with more than a few shots going astray but the scores were still decent enough. Congratulations to Rob for topping the list again and Peter for his PB.

Rob Smith 55
    Pete Fenn 54
    Duane Saunders 53
    Colin Muggeridge 52
    David Powell 50
    Simon Humphries 50
    Terry Evans 49
    Tim Humphries 48
    Hayley Linbourne 47
    Mathew Linbourne 44
    Jason Linbourne 43

Despite every target being killed nobody managed to string together the perfect round and clear the course so the pot will roll over to the next shoot on the 26th March. If anybody fancies coming down and giving it a go let me know. Its optional so you don’t have to take part but if you do its £1 on top of the £7 guest shooter fee. If the course is cleared you get the pot. (Members don't have an advantage as we mix the course up for every shoot. That way nobody can learn it).

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Another great shoot Terry thank you. Tim said how much h he enjoyed it too. Not too bad a result for my Compatto despite a doughnut from a twig I didn't spot. I also felt sure I hit a kill that didn't drop. Looking forward to the next one :-)