Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edgun Leshiy now in the UK

Edgun Leshiy now in the UK

I see BAR are now stocking the Leshiy. There is a video up.

I really like the design and ultra compact size. The price however...

Agreed .

Looks great

I had a dig around for a price and seen 1350 Euro and £1000 GBP mentioned with 2 barrels

Would like one of these but cannot justify that price

Carl

What I'm amazed at is some of the innovation coming out of these smaller businesses. Can you imagine air arms coming out with that??!

who would buy AA these days?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    Explanation please?

Quote Originally Posted by gwyn View Post
    Explanation please?
    the reviewers have not even stopped at the IWA2017 AA booth. so not much new or innovative really
    look at Matts last videos, he says "airarm hunting" but clearly FX fan now

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    now that's a very cool design... I like that.. but yeah, the price
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Leshiy

Love my own MK1 Leshiy (no longer available), have got all calibers now and a .30 one too.
    That big caliber is only because it is possible to make one, no idea about accuraty yet, haven't got time to test that one properly.
    Have got the silencer extension tube too,it allows for a longer barrel without loosing the silencer.

One thing to mention is, the new Leshiy (MK2) is slightly different to the first batch they made and comes without the hard plastic case ....

-----------------------------
    Frank

Unhappy Edgun Leshiy (BAR)

Just cancelled my Edgun Leshiy order from BAR

Reason for this: when I order my leshiy I wanted two barrels, in the advert and talking to the chap on the phone there was a velocity adjuster so all good to have multiple barrels.

Now the advert blurb stats (Uk legal. Anti tamper fitted) and to make it worse the guys at BAR is they are tamping the velocity adjuster and fitting anti tamper WHAT A JOKE....

Very disappointed in BAR

When I order an item I expect to get what I ordered; not fidded with second rate piece of garbage.....
    MyRifles -Steyr LG110 .177cal - Sightron SIII 10-50x60-

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    I certainly would.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Sorry for the rant:

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Just cancelled my Edgun Leshiy order from BAR

Reason for this: when I order my leshiy I wanted two barrels, in the advert and talking to the chap on the phone there was a velocity adjuster so all good to have multiple barrels.

Now the advert blurb stats (Uk legal. Anti tamper fitted) and to make it worse the guys at BAR is they are tamping the velocity adjuster and fitting anti tamper WHAT A JOKE....

Very disappointed in BAR

When I order an item I expect to get what I ordered; not fidded with second rate piece of garbage.....

Sorry for the rant:

I was looking forward in getting my .177 / .22cal Edgun Leshiy. I bought a Drago backpack and a hard case already to go, but it no good if they fiddle with it so I can’t make UK legal when switching barrels…

What was the feedback from BAR? There must be a legality behind retrofitting AT?
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

Very good compact gun but far to over priced there will be some legal issues as to why the anti tamper is there but this surly this should be done over in the factory and not a shop selling them? it should be down to the user if they switch barrels to make sure its running within the law

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    AT isn't a requirement, just an option that responsible makers take to prevent potential issues. Steyr don't have them so you can tune your gun to your pellet, and at these prices I think it's beyond your usual scrote.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

BAR stated they are fitting a AT to cover there RFD

They are at the high price point for two reasons: 1/ Compact size form factor 2/ Versatile so you can swap and barrel length and change calibre.

If they take away the fact you can’t adjust power are they going to half the price point? Don’t think that will happen. Versatile gun this is not making this a pointless purchase, form my point of view….