Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Just cancelled my Edgun Leshiy order from BAR

Reason for this: when I order my leshiy I wanted two barrels, in the advert and talking to the chap on the phone there was a velocity adjuster so all good to have multiple barrels.

Now the advert blurb stats (Uk legal. Anti tamper fitted) and to make it worse the guys at BAR is they are tamping the velocity adjuster and fitting anti tamper WHAT A JOKE....

Very disappointed in BAR

When I order an item I expect to get what I ordered; not fidded with second rate piece of garbage.....
The Edgun Leshiy sub 12 ftlbs is available from ARI at the Dase website in Finland and according to the EDGUN site they are the distributors for EDGUN in the UK. I live in France where the limit without FAC is 20 joules so I ordered a Leshiy with a range of barrels. ARI fitted the transfer port "throttle" and adjusted the regulator to give sub 12 ftlbs and supplies a certificate with chrono information to back it up. He does not fit a tamper proof lock on the trigger spring adjuster allowing the owner to adjust the power output to match the calibre and barrel length. This is not a cheap option however it does allow a multi calibre two length barrel compact air rifle to be ordered. There are many indepth YouTube videos from Edgun wrt the Leshiy including the sub 12ftlb fix.
To take the Leshiy one step futher HUMA-AIR do a Leshiy sub 12ftlb regulator kit which appears to make the Leshiy very efficient and stable, it does require you to cut the valve down in size, so if you are going to go down this path order a spare when you order the gun.
I have had mine for 4 days having waited since April, I have fitted it in a customised Peli Storm case with Kaizen Foam inserts and of course I fitted it with the 350mm .25 barrel, because I can and adjusted it to a fraction under 20 joules.
I entend to do a lot more with this setup and I will keep you all posted