Thread: question falcons.

question falcons.

when did falcon co stop trading. please help if you can.

The original Company or the division of Air Arms?
    I know they were still manufacturing in 2008 since that's when i ordered mine.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post

The original Company or the division of Air Arms?
    I know they were still manufacturing in 2008 since that's when i ordered mine.
    Original company was called Titan in the late 1980s, which went bust, and then became Falcon in the 1990s which in turn went bust, and got bought up by Air Arms around 2010 (+/-). Hope this helps.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Given the diabolical indexing pawl and cocking arrangement on my PF18-B I'm not surprised they went bust.
    I do love the single shot FN12 and FN8 Lighthunters though

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    I believe that NSP / AA still do some spares and servicing for Falcon owners. I hope you enjoy your new Lighthunter !
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

FN12 is Great thanks Beagle!

Few hours work to polish up the bolt, switch some o-rings and add a second moderator, shooting lovely and silent with a smooth action

I have seen AA supply spares for the Falcons, although bizarrely after i contacted them for a rather obscure replacement part for one of my AA rifles they quoted a price inc postage, then told me to buy it from a 3rd party site. I Doubt I'll waste my time with them again.
    I'll stick to Chambers, Knibbs and Airarmsspares in future .. roughly in that order based on reliability and ease of ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Original company was called Titan in the late 1980s, which went bust, and then became Falcon in the 1990s which in turn went bust, and got bought up by Air Arms around 2010 (+/-). Hope this helps.
    hi gareth I have two prairies trying to date them a cm and a bm both serial numbers start o6---- 6 figers that's what its all about not many love them?

i have a CS .22 with a blinding walnut stock brought from falcon i think around 2010 , its a keeper always accurate
    Falcon Prairie CS.22 Huntsmans .20 Theoben .20 & .22 FAC