Thread: Re. Makarov MP-654K C02 Air Pistol Valuation

Re. Makarov MP-654K C02 Air Pistol Valuation

Hi all, as title please. This pistol was bought in 1999. It has been used once and then stored away. Excellent condition but the original cardboard box is missing. I have the manual though still.
    There is a little 3" 'pick axe' tool that I think is for this pistol but not completely sure? Any comments gladly welcomed. Derek.

As with most valuation threads a picture or two would be good. Is it a regular blue finish, do all slide,frame, mag serial numbers match? Should start T99 or if you were dead lucky T98
    The tool is the standard tool supplied with the pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    As with most valuation threads a picture or two would be good. Is it a regular blue finish, do all slide,frame, mag serial numbers match? Should start T99 or if you were dead lucky T98
    The tool is the standard tool supplied with the pistol.
    Thanks Mark. The pistol was bought December 99 and the serial no. starts with T00 (year 2000). The serial no. matches the body action and magazine. I know this post would be completed with pictures, but just imagine an immaculate MP 654K which if you've seen one you seen a million. Derek.